Saturday 19 August 2017

In Bed with Isla.......Interviews Lord Uri Jefferson

Some of you may of heard of Mysteriums Masked Mansion, for those who have not it is an adult venue which offers a unique experience. All RP must be done in local chat, a strict dress code including the wearing of masks along with an RLV system that "masks" you and everyone else from seeing names, gives you that fun of anonymity.  For this times "In Bed with Isla" I was lucky enough to be able to persuade the Mansion owner Lord Uri Jefferson to take some time out from his busy schedule to snuggle under the covers for a natter and some fruit!.


Isla:- So Uri, for those who don't know you.. can you tell me a little bit about yourself?

Uri:- Sure Isla dear.  I'm Uri Jefferson, one of the three owners and creator of Mysterium's Masked Mansion, Rouge, Mavenhurst Palace, and the new resort Sybari.  I've been in SL nine and a half years and have done just about everything imaginable, but it always brings me back around to creating this for others to enjoy.That's what I love.

I have an amazing wife, Renni, who is an inspiration and a driving force in the work that I do, a constant encouragement to try to make things fun for everyone.  My best friend Moonshadow Landar is the third owner.  We've know each other nearly 9 years now and she's always encouraged the workings of my mind, so without both of them, I may not be so fortunate as to lie here with you today.

Isla:- That is so sweet, it is good you have the support of others.  I have visited the Mansion myself before and it has a rather unique concept. How did you come up with that? 

Uri:- It's definitely wonderful to have that support yes.  The mansion was an idea that formed...well, parts of it were years in the making, other parts were things that came about quickly as I started to make this dream a reality. 
I've always been fascinated by masks and even more so the way we, as humans, respond and react differently when wearing them, as if we're somehow invisible behind them so we're able to let our guard down and be who we want to be.  The same can be said for sexuality; something I've always been very open about when it comes to the depth of it.  To me it's more than an act, more than something that has to just be shared between two lovers, though there's nothing wrong with that of course. 

To me sex is freedom, it's opening one's mind, closing out the world and letting yourself get lost in the moment, in your partner or partners, in the experience, the joy, the emotion, the passion, the utter bliss that comes from it.  Combine that two together and bam, you have the mansion, a place where we encourage you to shed yourself of your fears, your inhibitions, those things you might normally be too reserved to try, and let yourself become someone anonymous, someone whose mind is free to explore the depths of pleasure. 

As you mentioned, Mysterium's is conducted entirely in local chat and the reasoning behind that flows with the basis of my intentions towards sex and anonymity, I want to encourage others, I want to encourage you, I want everyone to let down that guard, put themselves out there in what they do, let others react to it, each joining in in their own way and who knows, often times that leads to joining in in the most passionate of ways.  To me that's what this is all about, encouraging everyone to encourage each other as together we all, collectively, explore the many wonders of human sexuality.



Isla:-  That all sounds so idyllic to me!...  You previously mentioned your wife Renni, now obviously she is very supportive and plays a major role at The Mansion (and other ventures) but have you seen your partnership as changing any actions there? For example have you found perhaps people now avoid due to that.. or has it had the opposite effect.. do more people try and hit on you both now you are married, (I know some like the challenge!)

Uri:- laughs softly and grins a moment, nestling in, "well it's had both effects for sure, the challenge seekers are there as well are those that think 'hey this guy's married, I need to stay back,' and they're both welcome to their feelings on it. 

My wife is amazingly supportive, more so truly than anyone could ever ask of anyone else.  It constantly baffles my mind the loving understanding and encouragement that comes from this amazing woman.  It would be a fool's errand to try to make anyone believe that being married or even in a relationship doesn't change things at such a place as Mysterium's, but here is where we are and where we stand.  It was the mansion that brought us together, the mansion that led to our meeting and inevitably towards the path that we took with each other. 

We both know and recognize that that is something that was a huge part of each other that we fell in love with.  I've always taken small issue at weddings and the like when someone says 'two becoming one.'  I disagree with that, instead I would say that we remain two that agree to share a life together, to aim and embrace one love, but without losing ourselves and who we are.  If we strip away the very things that bring us together, the things that help to make each other the person we were attracted to, what are we left with?  That goes hand in hand with us and the mansion.

 As I said the mansion led us to each other and by doing so showed each of us a part of the other's mind, their interests, their wants and passions.  We could, as many often do, suppress that openness once we were joined together but that would have meant losing something integral to both of us.  It's not about the sex, or a conquest, neither of those are what the mansion is to us.  Instead it's about where are minds can reach when we open them up, both sexually and in all ways aside of the sexual.  We encourage each other, we support each other, and we try best to involve each other in the mansion the best we can. 

Sure there inevitably are going to be hints of jealousy, times where we want the other all to ourselves, that is to be expected, but we both try to be understanding and encouraging that this is part of what brought us together, part of what makes each other the one we fell in love with.  In that, we don't want to suppress that but rather encourage it as it leads to growth of mind and growth of hearts, keeping us every learning, exploring, and growing together.

Isla:-  It sounds to me like you are both very lucky indeed to have found one another... meeting someone of a like mind can be incredibly difficult.  I was wondering how do you deal with that jealousy if it ever rises?  Are there any hints you can give to someone who is possibly in a similar relationship ?

Uri:- You know, in a relationship, as in all things, communication is key.  We're both human and as such will have our difficult times, but being able to open up and talk to each other with truly open minds gets us through that as it can get anyone in the world through anything life has to throw at them. 

So to others in similar relationships, I would say above all, keep your mind open.  Don't close it and think there is only one way, one answer to every situation.  There will always be two sides and no matter how right you feel or how hard something may feel, when you communicate and can see each other's perspective, together all things are possible.


Isla:- I love that advice... personally I have tried similar in here and have found each time that the other person wanted to change who I am.. so now for myself it is easier to be single. I am glad you have both found your "one"..    Now obviously things are busy there... you have the Mansion, Club Rouge , the less formal club.. and now a new venture, Can you tell me about that?

Uri:- Finding that one is hard to do and as you said, many try to change the other, that simply won't work.  So to those of you out there hoping for that, open your mind and nothing is out of reach. 

Yes, as you said, I do stay busy, very busy.  Any one thing would keep one more busy than perhaps wanted, but when you take on four things, you really have to learn to delegate your time and your energy.

My energy lately has been put into this new venture, Sybari resort  Sybari is all about hedonism, about letting yourself just fully enjoy pleasure.  There is a huge huge range of things to do at the resort, from the Ibiza resort styled Porta Vitae Stage, which is a huge centerpiece of the resort, to the beaches, the yacht, the restaurant, the coffee house, the gaming center, the arcade, the pool, spa, sauna, ballroom...it's all about losing yourself in whatever brings you pleasure.  We all come to sl for different reasons but common to all of us is the want to enjoy ourselves.  This is about that, lets just enjoy ourselves and whatever it is we find fun, and what better place to do it then with a resort full of sexy people that want to share it with you?

Isla:- smiles.. that sounds amazing Uri.. and we at SX Magazine wish you all the very best for it.... So obviously all of this keeps you busy. Do you find time for anything else in SL?

Uri:-  well thank you so very much Isla and to each of you at the wonderful publication. 

It does indeed keep me quite busy but surprisingly yes I do find time for other things!  Truth be told though, it's more for sanity reasons that I must make myself leave and enjoy! 

I love art in all form but particularly performance art, so I'm a big frequenter of the Dance Troupe shows, of live singers, especially those with a classical flair, and really anything where I can just enjoy the passions and talents of others.  I love sailing, yachting, flying and certainly have a vast fleet at my disposal.  Aside from the arts and the vehicular fun, I really love just getting to explore places, see what others have worked hard to make, all of it really helps center me when the busyness of it all seems consuming.


Isla:- nods and understands... I think some people forget sometimes how relaxing SL can be.. the fact that different bits of it can capture our imagination and take us to other places... I know for example if I am feeling stressed, I can find comfort at a beach .. even on my own just with the noises and the sight of the ocean it can be very immersive.  Obviously you have been in SL now for a number of years... what keeps you coming back?

Uri:- laughs softly, you know, that is a really good question! 

There's definitely something here, something that draws us all back.  I think for me it is the human connection and not just with those who know the life we know.  I have all of my friends outside of SL who I spend time with, but living in the same place we all know a lot of the same life.  In SL we get the opportunity to connect with and get to know people from all over the globe, of every race, culture, background, upbringing...it's really a cultural adventure and I love that.  I love getting to know and spend time with others.  It broadens my mind, my understanding, my way of thinking, and I think that above all else is what keeps me coming back over and over!

Isla:- I agree entirely.. It never ceases to amaze me how we can meet people, have conversations, interact and be friends with people over the other side of the world yet feel like they are right there with us.     Now I know you have a few things to get ready for the big opening for Sybari, so I just want to say a huge thank you for taking time out to talk to me here.... not to mention a big thanks to Renni for letting me borrow you for a while... mwah ! x

Uri:- Well thank you, it's truly been my pleasure Isla!  And yes, a busy day ahead, but I do think I may struggle to get out of such a lovely bed and the company of such a lovely woman!  Thank you again though, I really have enjoyed having the chance to snuggle in and talk to you!

Isla winks.. "Well you are welcome to stay a while longer.... "

Uri winks and nods, "then I shall do just that..."

Isla chuckles and tugs the covers over them both to continue the rest of their discussion.... *smirks*

You can find The Mansion here

No comments:

Post a Comment